DOUGH REST MACHINE
Dough Rest Machine (SAM-SBM-750)
- After the division of the dough following the mixing process, with most doughs, it is necessary to leave the dough to rest to ensure best moulding or rounding process.
- Unlike the basic solution to leave the dough to rest on a bench or trays in racks, proofing in a manual proofer offers many advantages.
- The main asset is space saving.
- In a limited space, it is possible to store up to 400 dough balls.
- This space saving is even more important when the moulder is placed on the top of the proofer.
- Another asset is comfort compared to the solution of placing on trays which are stored on a trolley.
- The operator does not have to bend down to the place and take out the heavy trays on the trolley.
- The operator has all dough pieces at working level providing ideal ergonomics for this process.
- Lastly, in terms of hygiene and respect of the dough; the dough pieces do not get a skin, unlike the solution that places them on a table or work unit.
- The operator picks up the dough pieces divided thanks to the hydraulic divider and places them manually in the proofer.
- Depending on the model purchased, the operator can put 6 to 10 dough pieces per pocket and some can have as many as 40 pockets.