Cheetos, Kurkure, Nik-Nak manufacturing line that contains all the machines attached to produce a finished item from the raw materials.
Kurkure/Cheetos are special extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mix with water and fed to the rotary head extruder.
- In the extruder, due to the two rotary plates, the corn grits are squeezed and twisted into curls shapes.
- The cutting knives can cut into required lengths. The Kurkure/Cheetos are fried in cooking oil or toasted in the oven and then cooled before flavouring.
- Seasoning is sprayed on the surface to achieve different favourable tastes. Due to the delicious flavours and nutrition, it is quite popular with consumers.
- Cheetos is the brand of cheese-flavoured, puffed cornmeal snacks, Cheetos are manufactured by blending corn and water.
- The mixture is heated under pressure and then extruded through a die. The texture of the snack is formed as a result of contact with hot air, causing steam in the mixture to expand.
- After oven-drying or frying, the product is then tumbled with the desired flavour components.